The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Where to buy mdf board?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinner

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 29, 2002
Syracuse, New_York
Just like the title says, I need some mdf board for a stero system that I am doing and I am unsure where to buy it, do they sell it at home depot or somewhere else.

only 11 dollars for that same size at my local homedepot :p

Got a buddy that works at a cabinetry place locally. Got 3/4" and 1" fo free. can't beat the price. See if there's any cabinetry place locally. And f you dont know anyone there, Just call em and ask. It wouldnt hurt to ask the place if they got any blem or overstock boards to sell most of the blems that I've seen fust have a scratch deep enough that laminate wont stick yo it but would work good for an enclosure. And its cheap. Hope this helps a little.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back