The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Where R All The DSMers????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kped76

Probationary Member
Apr 4, 2010
Harrisburg, South_Dakota
Hello To DSM'S Around The Sioux Falls Area! Anybody Still Getting Groups Together ????? I've Been Out Of the Loop For Along Time And Just Finally Got My Gst Back Together, Looking For People To B.S. With And Or Talk Dsm Well Later 4 Now

hey man i live in waterloo out by hawkeye.. jus got mine put back together as well but im in need of a fuel injector relay and theyre like 70 bucks so waitin for a paycheck so i can finish it up...

Im in Sioux City, lookin at getting back into the scene, Been workin on my buddies car last few weekends

i live in central IL but theres a decent amount of us here so if your ever around hit me up

yo, im in screw falls and i got a talon, ive been wanting to meet more people with talons and eclipes but i dont really ever see people and when i do see people they try to musle up there car, i just want tips and advice from fellow drivers.

Hey guys. I'm in Sioux Falls too. Just got my first DSM a few days ago ;) I'd throw up some pics but the uploads aren't working. Oh well. Maybe see you guys around.

Yea Ghost you bet. I'm usually crusin the loop but i haven't lately.

PM me guys as I never check these threads, I'm in Brookings, frequent Sioux Falls though. My GF lives in Sioux Falls and drives a black 98 GST spyder with bronze wheels.

Just finished transmission rebuild, new comp clutch stage 4 and pressure plate, new timing belt and a shit load of new gaskets. tryin to save some cash for a new front mount kit and some new wheels. still have more bodywork to do on the front after a deer hit.
Names Paul Froseth, this is my gst

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I need all the help i can get haha. A meet would be sweet, i've lived here for four years i don't think there has ever been one. all i see here are packs of civics and such. i rarely see any dsms here, but i haven't been out crusin at night in awhile.
My car is running now but is 300 miles away at our shop in my hometown. once i get a few days off hoping to head back and finish it up and bring it back.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back