The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

What would you do different?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK9er

Proven Member
Jun 1, 2014
lincoln, Nebraska
Well, I am going to embark on a 6 bolt engine build. I used to own a dsm about 15 years ago and i'm getting back into it. So, I am hear to ask everyone if they were given an opportunity to do something different with their build, what would it be? Or, maybe you wouldn't change anything. Was there any fads that people got caught up in? All I know is that there has been a lot learned over the last 15 years, and I would like to hear what you all think.

FYI as of right now, my build is going to be a stock crank, forged rods and pistons (bumping the compression a bit), i'm keeping the balance shaft, and 1g head with cams. I'm going to be running a v1 68hta w/forced performance manifold.

Thanks! and if this isn't the right place for this post... sorry... point me in the right direction.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back