The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Resolved What the $#&*^

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RipperXX

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Royston, Georgia
Okay, installed new Odyssey PC680 batter, quick install using factory connections in the factory box etc. Everything is solid, good connections just looks like crap IMO. Anyway, drove the car for 2-3 days everything was good washed it, drove it down the road to dry it off, parked, connected float charger, put under car cover. Pulled it out today to drive to work tomorrow morning, started fine, pulled it around front and while I was I noticed the interior fan didn't come on.. odd but okay probably a blown fuse... wait WTH!? Window wont roll down, interior lights got no juice, radio has no power, head lights wont come on either :confused: I park it, pop the hood, check the cables at the battery, everything seems good nothing seems lose, checked a few fuses I thought were obvious and none were blown. What circuit could kill power to so much??? Maybe one of the wires near the battery is broken internally???

Sooooo, it helps if you connect ALL the cables.... Would seem when I disconnected everything to add the float charger piece that allows for quick and easy connect/disconnect without gator clips or anything. I didn't notice one of the cables and fallen to the side around the intake pipe.:ohdamn: I looked at it initially and thought "shouldn't there be 3? but then second guessed myself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back