The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

What other vehicle wheels fit on an eclipse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff_Jeske

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 14, 2004
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
I am looking for other factory wheels that fit on an eclipse.

I already know that:

Mazda millenia
Mazda MX3/6
Mazda RX8
Probe GT
Mitsu EVO

The reason I am looking for this information is because I have some aftermarket wheels I am trying to sell and I want to list all vehicles they will fit on in the ebay auction.

www.jeffjeske.com/wheel.html

Thanks in advance.
JJ

Chrysler Sebring
Chrysler Cirrus
Dodge Stratus
Dodge Avenger
Plymouth Laser
Eagle Talon
95+ Galant
Mitsu Endeavor

Seriously, do you people just not search or check VFAQs first before asking questions? :confused:

VFAQs has an entire list that answers the question.

http://www.vfaqs.com

Jeff_Jeske said:
The reason I am looking for this information is because I have some aftermarket wheels I am trying to sell and I want to list all vehicles they will fit on in the ebay auction.

www.jeffjeske.com/wheel.html

Thanks in advance.
JJ

Don't worry about that. Just list the wheel and it's offset. People will figure it out. Offset is more accurate and more important that a list of cars that will fit because depending on what offset that aftermarket wheel is, it may not necessarily fit all of the cars on the list.

Rx3 said:
Don't worry about that. Just list the wheel and it's offset. People will figure it out. Offset is more accurate and more important that a list of cars that will fit because depending on what offset that aftermarket wheel is, it may not necessarily fit all of the cars on the list.

It will be important for the auction because not all ppl are going to do searches by off-set. Most would search out wheels that are for their car. Gotta remember, not all car ppl are as savvy about their cars as DSM ppl.

2003 and up Hyundai Tiburons. Vice versa the 17" wheels and 215/45-17's Michelin's from a tiburon look pretty good on a dsm.

dodge grand caravan has same bolt pattern.. haha.. actually in the processing of buying some rims that are on a grand caravan. ALT racining sonix all black with inner polished lip

4pistons said:
here's what Ford Probe GT wheels look like. And you can slap some 225's on them with no worries. All 4 for $150.... not bad.

Rick - '91 GSX:dsm: "Probed" and liking it!!!

Probe GT rims don't fit. I know for sure the 1G probe rims don't fit as I bought a car with them on it, only to have then come off going down the road. The center bore on the rims is too small. They won't set flush against the rotor.

That's messed up. It stuck my reply in before a previous post.

here's what Ford Probe GT wheels look like. And you can slap some 225's on them with no worries. All 4 for $150.... not bad.

Rick - '91 GSX:dsm: "Probed" and liking it!!!

<--- You're looking at them! Probe GT wheels 16x7.5. I don't know if the standard wheel is the same. I've had them for two years and I even autocross on them. (See picture) They have the exact same center hub and bolt pattern as DSMs. They fit perfectly.

Rick - '91 GSX:dsm:

4pistons said:
<--- You're looking at them! Probe GT wheels 16x7.5. I don't know if the standard wheel is the same. I've had them for two years and I even autocross on them. (See picture) They have the exact same center hub and bolt pattern as DSMs. They fit perfectly.

Then it must depend on what generation. I have a set of 1G Probe GT rims here that in no way shape and form will fit a DSM. Yes, they are the correct bolt pattern, but the hub bore on the rim is too small. It's totally possible the more appealing 2G rims fit, but the 1G doesn't.

Rx3 said:
I can verify that, I've run Probe GT wheels before as well, they fit just fine.

Looking at the VFAQ link posted prior, it shows the 2G rims.

Toyota Tacoma rims fit,offset even goes nicely.I bought mine from a Taco owner that bought them from a DSM owner....they just belong on a DSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back