The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G What kind of flywheel is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjramsy

Probationary Member
Jul 12, 2014
Gloucester, Massachusetts
I was told by the person that built my car (who sold it to the man I bought it from) that the car had a lightweight fidanza flywheel. It doesn't look like any of the fidanzas that I have found via searching, so let me know what you think, please.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hmm, so most likely a cheapo. Well at least I know it's at the correct spec of -.610. Let's hope it holds up. I have a set of arp flywheel bolts to hold it on there and a tube of red loctite as well.

By the way, what's the deal with the arp ultra torque lubricant, do I need to use that at all or should I just put a small dab of the loctite on the holes for the flywheel bolts and that should be fine?

Def not an aluminum fidanza, they have a replaceable steel plate that is attached by like 16+ screws. I have one and I could take a pic of it if need be, but you already know so it's probably worth buying a better one cause of you've ever seen a video of a flywheel busting off and tearing into the dash, you'll wanna play it safe. Even with a scatter shield it can do alot of damage.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back