1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

We're looking for customer videos

Posted by southbay, Oct 2, 2018

Please Support JNZ Tuning
  1. southbay

southbay Supporting Vendor

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Rockville Centre, New York
    We definitely have some DSMers out there running our injectors, and we were hoping we could get some of them to send us links to videos of their car at the track so we can keep track of what they're doing. We have plenty of videos from our Honda customers (yes, we know Honda is a bad word around here), and we know sharing those videos with the 4G63 crowd isn't going to drum up much excitement in the Mitsu community.

So please do reply here or email your video links to marketing@southbayfuelinjectors.com!

Thanks in advance!

Some old turbo Honda video footage of customer cars from a few years back:

Send us your DSM videos running SouthBay or even RCI fuel injectors!!!! :)

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. THEIFNDNIGHT

THEIFNDNIGHT Proven Member

Joined Nov 28, 2011
    NY, New York
    Im running a set of your injectors still building/tuning will post up once im at the track

My DSM:
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Street Build

50trim   automatic
    southbay likes this.
  3. familyMAN

familyMAN Proven Member

Joined Dec 6, 2011
    Saint Anthony, Indiana
    Send some free injectors and I'll get vids for you as long as you like big burnouts ;) I run eight 2200cc bosch. Do you flow match them?

My DSM:

Street Build

9.65 @ 143 MPH
    tametalon92 and ErikTande like this.
  4. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    That would be a pretty expensive video :)

Yes, we flow match them. Give us a call if you're in the market for a set. I assume this would be for your LS-swap?

5. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    That would be great. Much appreciated.