The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

We need a meet. . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmm when are u wanting to do this? I was 75-80 on saturday and ran a 13.79 at 96 with a 1.88 60ft

And id love to check out ## car

Also the Laurel lakes meet jas moved to Glen burnie by Auntie Annes down by Marley Station Mall

Within the next couple of weeks I hope. Gotta tune my car with the new mods first, but that should not take long.

Sweet. I should have my tuned ship in with better fuel maps stutter box and no lift to shit. Burning my own chips is a pain now but so gonna be worth it

Nice. Cant wait for mine to be active. Them hondas wont have shit on me LOL

Is this in the parking lot at Annes? Or in the mall parking lot near Annes?
I knew i should have stopped by when it was close. I'm only 5-10 min from Laurel lakes but 25 or so from G. B.

Lol you should of. I think it is in the parking lot of annes. There not planning on this saturday as a meet cause there doing a cruise to sonic in Va early sunday morning

You should of seen it when they first opened would of been about a three hour wait. And ya its def in the Ghetto LOL

This sat the Mad crew will be meeting. I will not be there. Going to PA to go camping and run at a strip a few mins away

Yes it is at annes. I think there meeting at 6pm. Theyll be there till later. Ill double check that there meetin saturday

So I will be at Ann's tomorrow.

Would anyone like to meet up this weekend? I have my car running pretty well right now. Ill be at a Rx7 Meet saturady morning and them most likely in BG at the Madomestics meet. If anyone would like to meet up lets do it!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back