1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

We are SouthBay Fuel Injectors

Posted by southbay, Aug 7, 2018

Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. southbay

southbay Supporting Vendor

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Rockville Centre, New York
    The SouthBay Fuel Injectors name might be new to DSMtuners and the DSM community overall, but the family running it is not. If you've ever done business with either Race Components Inc or Advanced Fuel Injection, you've almost certainly dealt with Frank Sirico, the owner of those two businesses. He's been in the fuel injector business since the early 80's, modifying and flow balancing injectors for race cars, both domestic and imports. He's also been in the DSM world for decades. Frank recently decided to retire, but he's keeping customers in good hands. It turns out fuel injectors is a family passion, and Frank's niece Julie and her husband Frank Juhl (yup, another Frank) have been building a strong reputation in the industry with SouthBay Fuel Injectors her in New York for many years. We will be effectively taking over the inventory and services that RCI/AFI provided now that Frank is retiring.

With an in-house staff of technicians, whose decades of experience in the automotive industry date back to the Winston Cup, and the most up-to-date equipment, SouthBay Fuel Injectors offers the tools, technology and technical expertise to ensure our new, re-manufactured and custom flow injectors are up to specification with complete documentation. Sound familiar?

The remainder of the RCI and AFI inventory will be taken in and sold through SouthBay Fuel Injectors. Some of the products, like the DSM fuel rails and AFPRs will be re-branded. All of the injectors that RCI/AFI has supplied over the years will now be sold through SouthBay, along with the new options made for the Mitsubishi/DSM crowd.

So if you're a past customer of RCI, don't let the news of Frank's retirement scare you. The RCI name might go away, but the products and services will live on under the SouthBay name, through the same passion and dedication. It will be kept in the family. Let us earn your business.

PLEASE CALL US!

Give us a call with any technical questions. We're able to answer your questions much faster over the phone than trying to reply to them here. We'll do our best to keep in touch here, but all tech support and product questions should be called in or sent via email for the best possible service experience.

Thanks for reading!

SoutBay Fuel Injectors
    High Performance | OEM | Fuel Injectors | Cleaning | Flow Testing
    info@southbayfuelinjectors.com
    516-442-4707

Dhan, Talon96fwd, 19gsx91 and 2 others like this.

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. greddy_1700

greddy_1700 Proven Member

Joined Aug 27, 2006
    Regina, SK, Canada
    Just got off the phone with Julie at Southbay, and was very impressed. She was knowledgeable, helpful, and very interested in being part of the DSM market. Always great to see new vendors willing to provide us with quality parts and exceptional customer service. I'd definitely recommend giving them a call, and business!

3. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    Welcome, i run RCI products (rail, filter and regulator) nice to see you taking over and not letting it die out.

You will be selling spares and all the same products previously sold by RCI then?

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Road Race Build

175 whp   180.1 lb/ft
  4. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Thank you so much sir. It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you so much for the call :)

5. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It's very sad to see my Uncle retire as he's been a mogul in the racing and fuel injector industry for so many years. Letting it die out was not an option in our eyes so we are going to do our very best to make him proud! Lol

Yes we do have some of his products in stock... however we sell the same products that were previously sold by RCI only re-branded with the SouthBay Fuel Injectors name. Call us about spares so we can see what you need.

We are excited to be a part of your forum and look forward to getting to know you. We will be sure to provide the same outstanding customer service and quality products that my Uncle has provided for so many years.

If you have any questions at all or if we can help you in any way...please feel free to call us, we'll be more than happy to help you! :)

516-442-4707

6. motomattx

motomattx Proven Member

Joined Dec 9, 2010
    wampum, Pennsylvania
    I am currently running Advanced Fuel Injection injectors, have had them for years.

My DSM:
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Drag Race Build

GT42   manual
    southbay likes this.
  7. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    :thumb: Happy to hear it

8. diambo4life

diambo4life Proven Member

Joined Apr 18, 2002
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Do you have a website?

My DSM:
    1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Drag Race Build

manual
    1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4

Street Build

710 whp   501 lb/ft
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)

10.56 @ 136.45 MPH
  9. ceedawg

ceedawg Supporting Member

Joined Jun 2, 2004
    laurelton, New York
    Heard of you guys courtesy of Bill Marino, speaks highly.!

My DSM:
  10. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Well that makes me happy! :cool:
    Bill's a great guy! If you ever come down to the south shore in Rockville Centre...stop in. We have a walk in shop located on Merrick Road. Would love to meet you!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    ceedawg likes this.
  11. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Yes we do....It's www.southbayfuelinjectors.com
    Please feel free to visit. The site is fairly new so we have many other products to list and plenty of work to do. If you are looking for something that you do not see please call us at anytime.
    516-442-4707

12. Valron2013

Valron2013 Probationary Member

Joined Aug 5, 2018
    Galt, California
    When I'm ready for injectors ill
    Hit you guys up!!

13. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    That would be awesome! Give us a call anytime...we'll be more than happy to help you!
    We're open Monday - Friday 9-6pm NY time
    516-442-4707

Look forward to hearing from you! ;)

14. ec17pse

ec17pse Freelancer

Joined Nov 1, 2008
    London, Europe
    One thing i would like to mention mainly so you can adjust the website is to put a note on the DSM fuel rail.

If using it with the stock coilpacks on the stock intake it hits and the coilpack bracket with coils needs to be relocated, its a pita as its never listed anywhere this is an issue but i found out the hard way LOL, i think its because its a tad taller then the oem rail perhaps OD size also,

Nothing major but sometimes people like to know before hand so they get less annoyed with a brand for not telling them before they buy,

Thanks, just trying to help out a bit

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST

Road Race Build

175 whp   180.1 lb/ft
  15. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    Point taken. Thank you so much for the feedback, much appreciated. Will be sure to take care of this

ec17pse likes this.
  16. BoostedTalonTS

BoostedTalonTS Proven Member

Joined Mar 21, 2002
    Bay Area, California
    Frank is a great guy! -I'm happy that his lineage will continue on! -I'm still loving my RCI 2200's, thanks to him!

My DSM:
    1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

12.760 @ 112.400 MPH
    chinola69 likes this.
  17. southbay

Joined Jun 28, 2018
    I realize that i'm being partial since he's family however he's awesome....:)
    I'm going to mention your post to him. I'm sure it will make him happy!

18. twicks69

twicks69 DSM Wiseman

Joined Mar 12, 2004
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    I have been using and selling RCI products for several years, I sent you an email to update my account info if it didn't change over.

I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Thanks,

Tim Zimmer
    TMZ Performance

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Drag Race Build

9.499 @ 155.00 MPH
    southbay and Ludachris like this.