The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

wanting an oem 97-99 front and rear bumpers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy95dsm

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2011
adelanto, California
Hi I'm wanting to buy oem bumpers to put on my 95 gst. I don't like that style and want a newer year in good condition silver.

Is it easy to replace 95 & 96 bumpers with 2gb ones? I've been narrowing my search to only 97-99's cause I like the bumper styles better, but would increase my search to include 95-96 if this is a very easy swap.

Yes very simple swap, for the front bumper though, you'll need to replace the headlights as well. If you want to use the 2gb front bumper, you'll need the 2gb headlights

Yes very simple swap, for the front bumper though, you'll need to replace the headlights as well. If you want to use the 2gb front bumper, you'll need the 2gb headlights

wow. thanks deviousgst. are there decent aftermarket 2gb headlights? I would not have known this. thanks. so, the rear bumper is basically just bolt on, including the lights on either side of the bumper?

if you wherent so far away i tell you to swing by and see what i got. i have complete 2gb swap

f. bumper
black housing headlights (need cleaning)
99 foglights
bezels
sideskirts minor marks (no deep gash)
rear bumper
back up lights and tails.

but none in silver.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back