The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Want a smoother ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enriquez2000

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2014
fort collins, Colorado
I have my car dropped with kyb agx and sport compact springs.. no matter the setting the ride is horrible...

Its ok if it was just a short drive here or there but i commute 90 miles a day in it.

Now i have a honda that is dropped just the same amount but rides smooth as butter. Unfortunately the same setup is not available for our cars as mine is a tein and skunk2 combo.

Without spending a fortune, is there a dropped setup that would perform similiar to my experience in the honda? I dont even care if its adjustable, just want it a tad firmer than stock while keepin the drop.

I had tein s Techs on stock struts on my old 1G and it rode great, had great ride height, and looked good. Wasn’t the best for drag but it still cut 1.6 60’s on crappy ass dry rotted tires.

Get feal coilovers. They're one of the best coilovers you can get for these cars. Also good tires go a long way in driving comfort.
I agree with tires but i have shitty street tires and er streets on the honda and its tolerable... i just want a little better feel over railroad tracks(wipers turn on LOL)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back