The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Very long time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin Jedrzejek

Proven Member
Apr 23, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey guys serious question and I dont want and will not say any names, but I had my engine sent to a builder that is a supported vendor, and paid alot of money to have a full long block built. It's been 2 and half years now and every time I talk to them I feel I get a run around. It shouldnt take this long ever should it?

The best way to approach this issue would be to PM one of the Admins here and go from there, public callouts always get messy.. No, IMHO it should not take that long and after 6 months depending on the circumstances I would start to get a little peeved.. GL!!

The best way to approach this issue would be to PM one of the Admins here and go from there, public callouts always get messy.. No, IMHO it should not take that long and after 6 months depending on the circumstances I would start to get a little peeved.. GL!!
Thank you and yeah I didnt want to say any names I dont think that's right to do. I have just never had a full engine built for me I usually always do it myself but was In the process of moving so I thought it would have been better time wise but it seems not the case any more LOL.

Way past due on deliverance. No excuse at all. Built motor or money. This is not personal, its business. A poor business exchange experience indeed.

Way past due on deliverance. No excuse at all. Built motor or money. This is not personal, its business. A poor business exchange experience indeed.
Yeah its frustrating, I have all my parts for a crazy fast dsm ready for this car besides the most important part an engine.

thats insane man......should have been on on that like 18 months ago really. good luck. hopefully you can just recover your stuff and move on.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back