The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Updated RCI Billet Fuel Rail

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First off, let me tell you that this thing is awesome! Frank at RCI really outdid himself on this one. This fuel rail works on both 1g and 2g DSMs and COMPLETELY ELIMINATES THE FUEL RAIL SPACERS! You heard me right, no more losing those little, black, plastic mofos on the back side of your engine block. The kit comes with the rail with integrated spacers, two fuel fittings of your choice, and three new allen head bolts to mount the rail to your head. Here is a picture of the fuel rail just out of the shipping wrap with two -6 fittings installed:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

And some more alternate shots:

And finally, installed on my car:

These fuel rails are large enough to accommodate -10 fittings. You can get them in any combo of -6 to -10, and they are ethanol safe! This fuel rail allows for super fast injector swapping, simply remove the allen head mounting bolts, PCV hose and lift the rail out. I was able to swap out a set of FIC 1000's to a set of RCI 1200's in about 3 minutes. I am very happy with this rail, and I cannot wait to run it this year. I want to thank (Drew J.) BrokenTSI, and Frank at RCI for letting me get my hands on this new design first!

Edit: You may need to modify your throttle cable bracket a tiny amount to get it to bolt up perfectly on the rail. I took a pair of tin snips and took a little off of both brackets. The following picture illustrates what I mean:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back