1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Up coming meets and rides?

Posted by TSI87, Apr 8, 2011

Please Support JNZ Tuning
  1. TSI87

TSI87 Probationary Member

Joined Apr 8, 2011
    copperas cove, Texas
    are there any meets or events up coming in the austin area.. cause i would like to meet some dsm owners..
    im from copperas cove but i go to school at Texas Tech but if there is a meet or event i would like to see so i can learn some things bout my Talon....

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. 2ndGenTurbo

2ndGenTurbo Proven Member

Joined Apr 12, 2011
    Cedar Park, Texas
    There's a couple different meets every saturday in North Austin/ Cedar Park area ... let me know when you want to go and we could me up and roll in there :hellyeah:

3. redneck talon

redneck talon Probationary Member

Joined Jul 1, 2012
    Round Rock, Texas
    Can you count me in caus I want to meet up! This will be a first for me.

4. SpiderGST

SpiderGST Proven Member

Joined Sep 13, 2011
    Frisco, Texas
    Did you relise that you posted in a thread over a year old?