The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Twin Turbo LS1

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

continue on with the turbo idea! my mom has a 02 z06 that may eventually be mine. i would love nothing more than to strap a pair of t3/t4 stage V (.82) 60-1 turbos on it. that setup would be good for over 1000whp. with 2.8 liters of displacement at your disposal at each bank, lag is NOT going to be a problem. us DSM guys who run 60-1 turbos (typically stage III wheels in .63 housings) usually see full boost by 4-4200 rpm. remember we only displace 2.0 liters. you would have no problem spooling the .82 stage V turbos in the mid 3000 range with 2.8 liters on each side. if you were to go this route, you would really NEVER have to upgrade the turbos since they are both good for 60 lb/min EACH. just build a forged 8.5:1 motor and boost yourself silly... :p

-d

here is a thought, they sent a rep down to our shop with a truck. When I first saw it I was like "yeh right". But after I looked more in depth, it rocked. The truck they brought up was fast as hell. Granted this kit is not for everyone, it is for some
http://www.ststurbo.com

I'm not sure how many people know of this car, the 98 formula from quartermileperformance.com was a stock LS1 that produced 775 rwhp and 865 rwtq. It blew up after many 10 sec runs, but needless to say with a correct tune LS1 turbo cars can be very reliable at 500 rwhp. Plus Quarter Mile Performance is selling the kit I belive, it is a single, but with a T-76 I think. The results on their site speak for themselves, if I had an LS1 that is the kit I would put on my car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back