The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Turbo oil feed line

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Type1DSMr

Proven Member
Jul 27, 2014
Jasper, Indiana
So I'm about to start up the new turbo, and I was reading about priming the turbo. I took the top oil feed line off to check if oil came out while trying to crank the car over and nothing came out. I remove the whole line but left the 90 degree fitting in the housing (can't remove it to save my life) and still nothing comes outs. Shouldn't oil come out the line when cranking. My old turbo was hook up this way and never had a problem, so I don't understand what's going on.

That post he linked you to really isn't a good link because they argue more than tell what to do. I would wait for another response. Just my 2c.

Basically, not enough oil pressure was achieved. You can keep cranking until pressure registers.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back