turbo inlet size

Posted by wises4057, Mar 16, 2009
Newbie Forum - Beginner DSM modification questions and discussions. Common, repetitive, and general discussions will get dumped here from other tech forums. Unless you're a Probationary member you shouldn't post threads here.

1. wises4057

wises4057 Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
    alright guys, I've got a stock 2g GST and going to build a boost leak tester for it(pretty sure I've got a leak), but I don't know what size the stock turbo inlet size is on the stock t25...can anyone let me know quick?? thanks
  2. e85_4g63

e85_4g63 Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Manheim, Pennsylvania
    Pull your intake off and measure it. IIRC it's 2". (if your still on the t25)
  3. wises4057

wises4057 Proven Member

DSM Profiles:
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
    ok. thanks, I haven't had time to pull it off to check today due to work. it is still stock, so I'll get a 2inch coupler. again, thanks!!
  4. the_mork

the_mork Moderator

DSM Profiles:
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin
    I believe my BLT is 2" which worked for the t25 when it was slid past the inlet point and onto the actual compressor cover. It now works perfectly on my 16g inlt. If you want it to sit on your t25 inlet use the rubber spacer in your intake snorkel. Otherwise just clamp it to the compressor cover and it will work fine.