The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tucson/ Southern AZ meets

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gas station on kolb/Valencia. Saturday nights 10 pm.

So first time at the track yesterday and pulled a 12.97 :hellyeah: then got kicked off after a buddy of mine ran a 12.88. Both had 1.8 60ft times I trapped 106 (fourth was not wanting to cooperate) he trapped 107. Overall it was a good day, after I got my launch down :cool: Car weighed in at 2380 with a passenger and myself both at 170lbs each and a full tank of gas! But still daily drivable. Just removed the rear pop out seat and spare tire junk!

Nice job breaking in to the 12's! But I don't think it's possible for your car to weigh 2380lbs, even if there weren't people in it. Maybe 3380?

It's been a while since I've been to a Kolb/Valencia meet. If you do see a blue 1g with a fuel cell and roll bar, come say hi!

-Kevin

anyone still meet at in n out? cant find any local DSMers!

Haven't seen many people at In and Out recently, not that I check often. Seems like the best regular meets are Fridays ~8:30pm @ Grant/Swan Starbucks, and Saturday nights ~10:00pm at Kolb/Valencia gas station.

There's always track events too!! Southwestern International Dragway

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back