The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

tsiawd98

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So after all these years of having this car, I built it for drag racing, but being overseas for a few years, and getting older, I think I am done with building this car. It has sat for over a decade in my garage getting worked on when I have time. I finally got it registered here in Nevada where I can take it for a cruise on a Saturday and go to a car meet and just enjoy it for what it is. Not to mention as the years go on it seems as if it is getting harder to find 6 bolt engines for sale, and especially transmission components. Even Shep does not touch these transmissions anymore. I know that I can get the parts if need be, but parts are not as abundant as they were, lets say 10 years ago or more. That, or I am not looking in the right places?

I have spent the whole summer trying to get it done so I can drive it this fall and onward. I have replaced the leaking oil pump gasket, along with all the bottom end seals that were new in 2003 when I built this 6 bolt. This spring, I purchased Volk suspension components, replaced all my worn out bushings, ball joints, tie rods outer and inner. and installed a sparco wheel. Not much left that I can think of to do, but there is always something I am looking at for this car. I have seen that for at least 2 years the dsm forums for las vegas area have been dead. If there is anyone even still on this website from Vegas, we should have a meet up on a Saturday morning or something.
IMG_6790.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg
IMG_6796.jpeg
IMG_6799.jpeg
IMG_6800.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6790.jpeg
    IMG_6790.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6792.jpeg
    IMG_6792.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6796.jpeg
    IMG_6796.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6799.jpeg
    IMG_6799.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_6800.jpeg
    IMG_6800.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back