The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Trusted Good Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v69

Probationary Member
Nov 23, 2015
Evansville, Indiana
what is a good website where I can buy some good turbos and parts for my 97 eclipse without it being a cheap pos.

If your not looking to pay new price which the e316g's became expensive a few years back, you should search the classifieds here to locate a used one. Nothing wrong with buying a rebuilt one or a used one.

I'd recommend those four sites as well. I've ordered from each and have never had a problem. I'd add JMFab to that list as well.

As for the e316g turbo, I personally found one locally that needed a rebuild. Ended up buying a genuine MHI kit and sent it in to get rebuilt. That's probably your best bet for a lower cost 16g turbo.

im looking to get my evo3 16g rebuilt and looking for a rebuild kit, can someone point me to a good site. i have never had one done before but i heard some turbos have to be balanced after rebuild and other do not, is this true?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back