1. DSMtuners is now running on a new server. If you experience any errors or problems using the site, please post a thread in the Site Feedback forum describing the issue and the URL where it took place. Screenshots are also useful.

Transmission Service.

Posted by bastarddsm, Jul 28, 2016
Freelancer Products & Services - or DSM fabrication hobbyists and service providers that want to offer unique products and services to the DSM community, but are technically not vendors (they don't own a shop and are not resellers of products they do not manufacture themselves). Must upgrade your account to Supporting Freelancer status before you can post here.

Please Support VR Speed Factory
  1. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Proven Member Mendota, Illinois

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    DSM Profiles:
    Price:
    $400
    Zip Code:
    With all the big guys being backed up on transmission work I figure I will offer my services. I've been building my own 5 speed dsm transmissions for 7 years with great results.

I can do anything from patching one up to get you by, all the way on to a full build.

Pm me for more information.

2. AlexGsxCummins

AlexGsxCummins Proven Member Bremerton, Washington

Classifieds Rating:
    100%
    DSM Profiles:
    Hey, possibly thinking of getting my 95 gsx rebuilt, car will never see more than 600 hp, if it even makes it there. Pm me a quote please, with a 4 spider added.