The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys. I habe two sets of winter tures and rims for sale!!

I have a set of 4 09 16" lancer ES OEM rims with newer snow tires with excellent tread. 750 OBO

ALSO
i have a set of new black. Steelies, dsm hub centric 16" with 2 weeks of use from last year wrapped in cooper weather master winter tires 600obo and I'll throw in the oem spare for an extra 50$ never used

Let me know guys! The lancer rims look real nice!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm in Scarborough if any of you guys in the east I can setup a parking lot where my part time job which has at McDonald and Kelsey's which I work at. 20% off all food.

me want 1GDSM !!!! miss my laser rs-t :( - someone in GTA sell me...... need a track car for cheap

Need a car, saw some interesting 1g's for sale. Nice blue 1g here is the link.
1992 Eagle Talon - City of Toronto Cars For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.
Let me know if you like? Now I don't know if you guys have noticed but a good example of a 1g without being rotted out is harder to find and good ones increasing in value. Last year I had some interesting trades and cash offers. If you want a good 1g look around and pick one up. My car hasn't seen the light of day for a few months but someone has already offered me cash. Today was amazing 10 degrees Celsius and sunny. I am not sure how to arrange this meet but if you guys want you can message me your info or if someone else wants to arrange it, you can. Message me your number or email or what ever you want and we can start a list and we all can debate the location. I'm really excited finally can see other DSMers and your cars. If you don't have a dsm anymore you are more then welcome and maybe you will find a nice car and buy it or sell yours. Like I said before I know some property management companies that will allow us use of their lots if we don't do awd burn outs killing babies and mothers. Sunday mornings or what ever is the consensus is.

Hey guys, the weather is getting better and my car has been on the road for a while and wanting to see if there was a meet any time this May or June? It would be nice. Let me know if any of you want to meet up somewhere. I have lots of stuff I'm willing to swap but looking for dsm brothers. I'm going to joe from da silva racing track day on Wednesday this week.

What track? Road course or 1/4 mile? I went to DeSilva racing are there was a couple gtrs but mostly mustangs and corvettes my buddy brought his company car 2014 e63 AMG, 11.70's all day long! This was at Cayuga last Wednesday.

There are shops everywhere, where are you located? 4 hours north of Toronto there might be something. This is to Urban smoker, I'm driving my car and want to see your DSM's (Toronto and surrounding area). I'm willing to travel, I'm meeting with guys I have raced with and now that I'm 40 the boys don't stay up till 3am racing and there are all kinds cars. I would love to have a meet. There is a meet at Kennedy commons at Kennedy and 401, but lots of Hondas doing burn outs and can bring the police around fast. I've offered the plaza at my work but no interest, please let's dsm out!

Well the highway 400/7 Colossus meet was a pretty decent turnout! Big thanks to killahb33 for the pics. They turned out incredibly good.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back