The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Toronto AREA DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35 psi should make close to 1000 up. That's why I have made my decision. I can make 800 hp on gt30r no problem .

Car on my picture have made 700whp and almost same torque with auto transmission and gt 35r, the convertor was very loose 2.3 12.5 cr pure meth

Hey guys, happy new year! That black out in Toronto this Christmas really sucked most of Scarborough was without power for 7 days I was out of power for 6 days. I was reading this thread and really happy at the activity of this thread. Even though a little competition is good the reason why I joined dsmtuners because I love cars and wanted to learn everything I could about my car. When I was young I had a Grand National and before we all had dynos we went to the track. When the talon and laser in Canada were hitting the showroom floors, mustangs and Grand Nationals were battling like Hondas and DSMers were a few years back (no competition talons much better racers). First time I went to the track all my buddies had mustangs and the competition between each other was very secretive, but the older Buick owners came up to me car asking me about it and the coolest thing happened one guy let me use his slicks and another changed the chip in my car and another guy sold me a manual boost controller. Like most of you know if you go to Cayuga track in Ontario there is a lot of Toronto cars and when my friends were running high 13,s but my best was 13.1 102 mph because they wanted to share there knowledge. Some guys see no reason to have car meets in parking lots is to share knowledge and swap parts and most of all help people who need help. I'm not sure if we should be called haters. We can't street race anymore thanks to Hondas civics with loud exhausts racing killing jogging mothers because they are young and stupid. Day time parking lot meets are family friendly instead of dark and shady. Now it's my turn to repay the karma, those same guys now are in the 9's and 8's club and middle class with money to burn. My good friend Jeremy has a 9 second silver r35 gtr. He drives to the track almost every weekend to Cayuga, I usually do the filming for the day my other friends own GNs and Mustangs. The point of this story and trip down memory lane is we rent the track two to three times a year and I will give my DSMers the dates and you are more then welcome to race. We also do a Shannonville race way in Napponee which is road course.

Sorry for the novel

HAHA, And I am just here shooting for the fastest VR4 in Canada. It's a pretty stiff competition:tease:

In Toronto Magnus is king 7.85 2g, I believe. He's one of the originals in dsm and has stayed there by following his own drum. Some have problems with him, I personally call him a friend. He's been focusing on r35s but still has love for dsm's that are not rusted through.

Well for me I believe it's 12.14@ 113mph:thumb:

As for Marco I believe it's 8.7@ 160 something which was done many moons ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ds_naf5BN4]TEAM PLAWSKI .91 ECLIPSE REAR WHEEL DRIVE - YouTube[/ame] That's me in 2008

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUrB5TfrYGs]MAGNUS MOTORSPORTS how to go 8's - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcP8aP3AG3g]8.73 @ 162 Magnus Talon - YouTube[/ame]

Marko car

Ok, that's the difference in flanges.

Attachments

• 47b7cc00b3127cceb2014704aaab00000026100AbNm7Ns1ZuWKA.jpg
    47b7cc00b3127cceb2014704aaab00000026100AbNm7Ns1ZuWKA.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 167
  • 47b7cc00b3127cceb2014702aaad00000026100AbNm7Ns1ZuWKA.jpg
    47b7cc00b3127cceb2014702aaad00000026100AbNm7Ns1ZuWKA.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 163
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back