The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Time to finally mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE_15

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2012
Bakersfield, California
I think it's finally time to mod my car. It's never been molested and it only has 84,500 miles. I just bought dsmlink brand new with 560 injectors, 190 fuel pump, and a big 16g. Boost gauge and wideband gauges are on the way. I'm a little nervous because my car was always babied, but I wanna go fast. Maintenance is up to date as well. Any advice and tips that I might not have heard of already? It's a tsi awd btw.

I think it's finally time to mod my car. It's never been molested and it only has 84,500 miles. I just bought dsmlink brand new with 560 injectors, 190 fuel pump, and a big 16g. Boost gauge and wideband gauges are on the way. I'm a little nervous because my car was always babied, but I wanna go fast. Maintenance is up to date as well. Any advice and tips that I might not have heard of already? It's a tsi awd btw.
I like your approach thus far, you have all the necessary component to a first upgrade! Don't be nervous just enjoy because power is addictive!:p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back