The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Time Attack UK helping the drivers / club for the day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC17PSE

Freelancer
Nov 1, 2008
London, UK, Europe
Hey everyone.

Today im at Snetterton in the UK and i offered to help everyone in the series as much as i can for adjustments and weighing of the cars,

I dont have all my equipment with me because my daiky cars not huge and its alot of weight but i got the general basics that people can get info from and do some minor adjusting.

I offered ro help as not all drivers have the budgets for things like corner weighing and checking tire temps with proper equipment so im glad i can offer this and help,

Yes im doing this for FREE!!!!

Equipment i have with me today is my hybrid scales, tire pyrometer, camber/caster gauge, tire pressure kit and chassis ride height checker, thought these were the main basics i could get away with today

Ive had a few cars through already and some others have requested to pop over,

I shall upload final pics and if i can videos later on

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Few more pics

Well what a day! I had a blast and had if i counted correctly 8 cars come through to get weighed and checked over,

Some was decent and some needed some work to balance it out better. Unfortunately i was just weighing today because i did not know how the day was going to go being the first time for me and also for time attack aswel, but if i was to do this again i would offer a 30min section to do some minor adjusting to get it abit closer but even then 30mins is not alot of time to setup fully and as its on the floor its not easy to do adjustments for every car either. So we shall see what happens in the future.

Had to fix someones camber issue as they had -2.5 rear left and -0.9 rear right so we sorted that to match again, was ment to come back in the afternoon and redo his from camber to get to -3.2 but he had engine issues and never made it back to me.

Few things about the scales as a small little review,

The hybrid units are nice, the tablet is a great thing to have, the only negatives on it is just the tablet/software!!! (Will email them about an update (redesign) of the software, it basically covers half the screen with a note section which it way to big and i would rsther less note space and list all the info on the screen rsther the having to swipe up to see the rest of the details! This is annoying and if working 1 person means having to stop and move the screen to see the rest of the details (you can readjust order you see the details but it all needs to be seen really,
Also they case they give you is annoying! The back stands on its own but the software wont flip so the case's stand is pointless really. Little things go along way and thats just annoying to deal with this,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back