The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Tial MSV Coolant lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azules demon

Probationary Member
May 23, 2013
san diego, California
I have been searching the forums, and i may have overlooked it, but I am trying to figure out a basic set up for the cooling jacket ports on Tial MSV wastegate.
I do have an idea for it, i just want to see how other people are setting this up, if they are using this wastegate. way i'm going about it is re-routing the lines from the FIAV(bypasses) and using those lines as supply and return on it.

my dsm is still under the knife. soon 2.3l JW with shep stg 3 pte 6765 will be resting in her bay

Shorter lead than what i was thinking. thanks. really am sorry for askin such a newbish question.

Whats your main use of this car? Im not running any water lines on my 44mm mvr... I would use the coolant turbo lines, but thats cause im not using them for my turbo. (Oil cooled)

If its drag, you dont needa use the lines, if road course or oval track/autox its a better idea.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back