The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Throttle body elbow

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't think anyone sells them like that unless you order a kit like an ets kit from extremepsi. However, there's a welder about 15 mins from me that does my welding and it's only a few dollars. Luke welded my throttle body bung and j pipe vacuum port for 15 dollars.

I'm trying to find the company who makes the throttle body elbow with a bung already installed for sd setup. Thanks.
I think that might be ETS. Give them a call and ask what they can do for you.

Edit: as usual, jafro has the answer:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
Look at 2:55

Last edited:
Since there are multiple types/styles of piping setups and preferences on location of particular sensors, people often have them taken somewhere to have bungs welded if they do not weld themselves. Just make sure you let whoever does the work understands where/you want the bungs installed. The IAT sensor is usually 4-6" away from the throttle body. If you purchase the bung, make sure it is made of the same type of material as your piping. Support someone local to you as it would take very little time to complete the job. If you are happy with the results, you might enlist their services for larger jobs down the road. If you supply the bung and pipe, it should be less than $50. If it is more than that, they are letting you know they don't want the job.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back