1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

thoughts on running a .50 trim?

Posted by michaelg, Nov 6, 2015

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. michaelg

michaelg Probationary Member

Joined Apr 3, 2013
    newport news, Virginia
    As of this moment im currently piecing together my old, half parted out 99 gst. when I got the car back I ended up buying a freshly rebuilt (precision) .50 trim with 0 miles on the rebuild. As far as supporting mods go I have an afpr, evo 8 injectors, a walboro 255, hall-man boost controller, black box ecu,and a safic. Im just looking for input as far as what I should expect tuning wise and weather or not I 000.jpg 0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0003.jpg will have efficient fuel delivery to keep my afr's where they need to be at 15 psi.

My DSM:
  2. 99ECLIPSEGSXDSM

99ECLIPSEGSXDSM Proven Member

Joined Aug 22, 2010
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    Why only 15psi? The 50 trim wouldn't be very fun. I would sell the black box and safc and get link. Also get a bigger injector just incase you want more down the road

My DSM:
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Autocross Build

13.5 @ 99 MPH