The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Wingless, Spoilerless Removing Rear Spoiler Thread [merged]

Does it look good?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you guys think about my ride?

Attachments

• left front side.jpg
    left front side.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,816
you should cut the lil thing out in the side of that bumper... it might cool your breaks down a bit... and look better.. hahaha

love your car though....:dsm:

:D White 90 GSX your car is gorgeous. I love it. White with white wheels and the nice custom front end. Great car....;) nothing but respect for it.:thumb:

Very nice, Alpha.

Dare I say 19's would look even better on your ride?OMG

Thanks for the comment i would love to see the cars you guys drive post all your pics if you can.

Okay before I get in trouble for posting this, let me just say a few things first: I have searched, I have looked through like 50 pages of the gallery, searched the gallery for the words "laser", "rs", and "gs", but still cannot find what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have any pictures of non stock 1G's with no wing? I have been contemplating taking mine off. I like the way 2G's look without them and can find a ton of pictures on them just no 1G's. I realize I could just look at a non turbo car and get the idea, but I would like to see one that is modified a bit. Mainly because I think even with the wing stock ones are kinda ugly. Thanks.....:D

Look at my sig, :) No really that's a bad angle but I don't have a wing and i think the back looks fugly w/out a wing. And Twinky has a wingless 93 and his sig has a good side shot of it.

DONT do it. If you think 1G's are fugly with a wing, then itll be twice as bad w/o a wing. I like the stock wing anyways, its clean, simple, functional, and belongs on the car, IMO

I don't think 1G's are ugly, I just think STOCK ones are (there are a few exceptions). I was hoping that it would look as good as 2G's without the wing. But I just can't convince myself that it is. Oh well, maybe I'll just leave it on.

And the poll says...leave it on. After looking at other pics and listening to some advise I am going to leave it on. Plus the money spent filling in all the holes will be better of spent on other stuff. Now I just need to fill in the holes in the spoiler left from removing the wiper arm and the antenna.

I think I have made up my mind as far as the body goes for my 2g. Im going with the 97+ eclipse front end with kaminari side skirts and rear bumper. For the wing I was thinking 97+ talon wing but I think I am going to try wingless. Color of the car will change this summer hopefully to a gun metal grey on just the bottom half of the car. Tint will be darker, 5% im thinking. My question here is if anyone has some pictures of 2gs going wingless could you please post them? Ill look but I and im sure others would like to use this thread as a refence. Thanks guys.

This is the probably the sweetest 2G I've seen wingless.

4193jarrad_angle_rear.jpg

4193Mvc-024f.jpg

I hate the wingless look

As for the red car posted above it now has a gtr wing and it looks very nice with it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back