The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The "TURdBO" Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiderGST

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 13, 2011
Frisco, Texas
I will let the pics do most of the talking. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Plans are a 2.3 Stroker. Transmission will be rebuilt by private party.
IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0127.jpg

IMAG0141-1.jpg

Yes I had the head rebuilt with ferrea valves and 6 days later bam dropped valve on number one cylinder and it cracked the piston in half. So this is where I am at for the moment. Going to weld up un wanted holes and what not and paint the engine bay black.

Hey man it's re-rx7 from DDSM. hope the build goes well. Still tryna figure out how that happened.

Oh they told me one of the valves were .040 to short. For some reason they still installed and didn't say shit when they did the head work. Guess I can kiss that 1k good bye. Brand new ferrea valves and everything. I plan on getting a head done by ffwd connection. There Oklahoma so not to terribly that far away. Sending them the stroker kit straight from extreme to get the pistons coated, stroker crank butchered and rod and main bearings coated. May send them my FP manifold,hotside and O2 housing to get coated also. When the funds become available though. All in due time.

Damn man, that sucks to hear. Looks like it didn't have many miles on it at all... Glad to see you are sticking with it though! Build sounds promising

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back