The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

The Official funny stuff on Craigslist thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_nick_2005_i

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 2, 2009
Bedford, Indiana
Just a place to post some humorous Craiglist posts. It kind of relates to the "Cars that make you shake your head" thread. This is just "Craiglist posts" that make you shake your head. I'll start.

25+ HP Stickers for your car*

fast car* for sale

attention "donk" owners and wanna be race car drivers

Edit: For anyone who doesn't already know. Go to "Google" type in "Craigslist" hit enter, and below the Craigslist link you can search, using Google, the entire site.....So all areas are searched and not just your own local area.

hahaha damn a v8 in that talon it must be fast :p

and racing seats in a jeep wrangler i didnt know anyone was racing those LOL

yea im not to sure about that guy his grammer is awfullllllllll LOL and he said no to almost everything makes you wonder if your even allowed to buy it..

HAHAHAHA ya i was thinking "a real head turner" when i saw the pics.ROFL That guy is like the billy may of craigslist adds, says every thing 18 times like the buyer is in 2nd grade.

Just for the record, I would totally "do" the "Sample Document" chick :).....On another note, I love this thread, it's been a long time coming. Good for some laughs, and some wasted time searching through Craigslist posts :), Thanx for the replies, keep it going!

just on face looks yes. But she might be that myspace chick that looks good up top and gets alot bigger as you go down...

,,,,LOOK JUST GET ## MONEY THAT ## OFFERING ME N TRY 2 FIX A HATCH LIKE MY !!!!!!!!LOW BALLERZ DON WASTE MY TIME ........SERIOUS OFFER ONLY NO LITTLE KID STUFF ### PPL CALL ABOUT THE CAR TO MAKE A ARRANGE MENT N Y THEN LAST MINUTES THEY DON SHOEW UP B REAL !!!!N PPL WHO OFFER ME TRADE IM NOT PUTTING CASH ON TOP !!!!!sorry if this isnt ### u r looking 4!!!!i im selling my 93 hatch nothing major wrong with it is ### i wan a diferent car ..like a eclipse gsx ....bmw .....subaru ...turbo would b a trade 4 sure..i don wan them old as bemmers or eclipse .JUST TROW ME A CAR I MIGHT CONSIDER STILL HONDA JUSt tell so we could TRADE ### IS THE WORST THING I COULD SAY SORRY NO THX .....=) .. ..5 speed...EDIT just change the headlight 2 angel lights ..BETTER looking =) .................

Not sure if you all caught that, but this illiterate tard wants a GSX. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS?! He'll be here soon, AHHHHHHHHHHH. I think the mods should keep an eye out for this fool and just ban him before he gets a chance to post. ROFL

Sorry, I was bored and figured I'd stir this thread up a bit. Although I'm tired and didn't put a whole lot of effort into it. Hopefully, somebody else can get some better laughs than I found. Most of mine (the last 5 or so) are just basically on here because of the pictures. And not to mention the fact that so much $ was thrown at these "fast" cars. I wish I would've known Honda's Vtec's (or similiar) were "fast", I wouldn't have bought my DSM :D But, then again, what is their definition of "fast" that's the question. :hmm:

best of craigslist: Open letter to all Honda owners.

best of craigslist: You hit me with your Prius

Custom Show Car honda Accord 2000

HONDA PRELUDE-SHOW & STREET~ FAST CAR

^^^Carbon fiber gas lid^^^ FTW, LOL !

Honda Prelude, REALLY FAST

1992 HONDA ACCORD EX -TUNER

1995 Honda Accord LX Tuner Special

ok i wanna know what the hell is up with the bumper on the accord with all the holes in it what purpose does that serve other then to look like crap i see a bunch of civics around where i live with that and i always think to myself WTF????

ok i wanna know what the hell is up with the bumper on the accord with all the holes in it what purpose does that serve other then to look like crap i see a bunch of civics around where i live with that and i always think to myself WTF????

Yep, that's the only reason I posted that one up. That bumper just stumped me. If you were "per se" an idiot street racer and rolled up to that car at a stop-light, checking out the rear bumper and all.....Then the light changes to green and you are still trying to figure it out, as you hear the front tires of "said" car spin, then leave you in dust. I think that's the point. Disorientate your opponent,... go roast your 13 inch wheels as your assailant stares dumbfoudedly at your rear bumper, laughs, ...and proceeds to drive normally (because DSM'ers don't race Honduhs).....

What pisses me off is that I couldn't think of a rear bumper like that, patent it, and be making coin off of it. Seems I'm the laughing stock along with the purchaser..... :ohdamn:

If I remember right, that is a type of rear diffuser.

Not that I don't love the comments, but damnit, put some funny Craigslist links up. I've cracked my self up on this thread, with my own links (and it's my thread attempt) I'm hoping people have some Craigslist free-time also to crack me up :) But thanx for the "bumps" none-the-less :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back