The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

the best coilover suspension for lapping and street use

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I run the Feals on my 1g with polyurethane bushings all around. I put them on full soft and have no complaints at all on harshness. I haven't even bothered turning up the stiffness yet

^^^ What Vegas said. I'm currently running feals and I couldn't be more impressed with them.

Lol - ya I have the 441RR kit. And started off on full hard drove to work and back.
And that was the end of that for street use. I have them currently on 1/2 and it's much better for street use.
Plan to go down a little farther just to see what the ride is like.
And I'll say this. Between the 441's and all my other custom suspension work. I had to dodge a dead deer in the road on my way home from work that first night, while a car was coming in the other direction so my lights were on low beam, and I didn't see it till last second. And my word did my car turn on a dime at 60mph.
Made me realize how bad the stock seats suck at holding you in place. Can't wait to get me "driven" seats installed.
I was really impressed and happy at how fast it turned as well as maintained control/stability at such a violent turn to the right then to the left to avoid it.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back