The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Thanks for Welcoming Me! - Looking for a 2G to get back into the Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Sternat

Probationary Member
Jan 23, 2018
Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
Have been here for a bit but haven't introduced myself! I'm now just over 30 years old but had a 1995 Black Eclipse GS for my first car. The whole F&F got me more into cars and I fell in love with the 2G Eclipses.

This time I'm looking for one that's turbocharged and preferably AWD. Yes the holy grail GSX, preferably a 1998 or 1999. I chose to enter the Subaru community with a 2011 STI that has treated me extremely well but I cant shake the urge to get another DSM. Never could. So thanks to everyone here and the Forum creators! I've made a wanted add, please feel free to shoot any leads my way!

Mark - [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back