The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Testing water for my 98 talon non running

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee98talon

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 16, 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Just seeing whats out there.Anyone got a decent car to trade for my 98 talon awd that needs work? Cash on my end maybe...blows a lot of white/gray smokes. In storage at the moment, so will only show if buyer is really interested. Trade only. Unless one is willing to buy for $4000 cash ;) open to any types of cars or motorcycles, but no 1gen eclipse and vr4.

98 talon awd tsi
6 bolt swap
Little rust on both strut towers
Ac still works ( not sure about cruise control. Still in car)
Dsm link v3 with sd plug and play cable and kit from ecmlink.com
Evo 16g
Front mount inter cooler
ToIkco Lowering springs and struts combo (not installed yet) the car is siting on stock struts and springs at the moment.
Clean title
And etc...

Update: This is a long shoot. But, the Talon is running now and starts up every day so far. But, car still smokes at high mph/throttle. Looking to trade only for awd spyder with cash on end depending on the condition and etc. OOORR just a decent 2gb spyder with cash on end of the deal depending on the shap and etc.

1998 talon tsi awd forged internals with evo3 16g. Stock engine head and tranny. Sitting on Toicoko ilumminas struts and spring up front and just the lowering spring in the back with stock struts and evo 8 rims. Body has 63xxx miles and less then 1000 on the fresh block.

Txt me for more info 9208197906.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back