The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Switchable power from fuse block

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddyk79

Proven Member
Mar 18, 2015
menomonee falls, Wisconsin
So I'm looking to install a couple gauges in my stock 1g GST.

Is is possible to tap into the fuse block for power without cutting any wires? Looking for power thats switched and goes on with the ignition. Found a nice writeup for my old fbody, curious if its possible on our dsms.

The simple thing is to buy a tab that piggy backs with a fuse. It slides into the fuse box along with the fuse. They some in a couple different styles. some with an additional fuse, and some that are just a small piece of metal. I would grab a test light and check the fuses to find a switchable one. I used this source to switch a relay harness that I made for my gauges.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back