The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

super rich at idle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaltonM

Probationary Member
Feb 8, 2015
LEHI, Utah
I have a 1991talon tsi awd that won't pass emissions that currently runs at roughly 10.7-11.2 AFR at idle what could cause it or possible fixes
Mod list:
-Evo 3 16g turbo
-2g exhaust manifold
-Evo 8/9 560cc injectors
-vrsf fmic
-Dsmlink v3

Trying to sell the car and this will make it easier I hope. Located in lehi utah

Last edited:
Make sure your global settings in DSMlink are set to match your injectors. Are you running rich elsewhere in your powerband? Maybe post a log from link to get more advice.

I currently don't have internet at my house so just have to use my phone but my fuel settings are
561cc
37.0 fuel pressure
14.7:1
-19.9%
Global dead time is 0

You won’t receive much help without actually posting the log. While those may be your fuel settings, there is a lot more that needs to be answered and a log will solve that issue.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back