The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Suede interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocuskie

Probationary Member
Mar 26, 2015
harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Just picked up my 95 gsx a couple weeks ago. Started to clean up the stock grey interior and decided to go a diff route. The pic doesn't do it justice. Let me know if it looks too tacky tho.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here's a couple more pieces. Their actually a nice dark black. Bad lighting I guess

Please move this if its in the wrong area

Sorry. Thanks.

I like it. Is it manmade suede? I have been thinking to do the interior of my 1g with alcantara for a while now but never really got to it. Please share the info on how to source it and about the process.

Yeah is just stuff from a local fabric store. And I just used a heavy duty spray adhesive. I did my bmw 2 years ago the same way and it still looks like I did it yesterday.

suede or alcantera? Alcantera definitely holds up longer for sure. I hope that is what your using because if its regular suede, it will fade due to sunlight. Would be a shame to see all your work fade in a year or so.

Just regular suede. I've had my bmw done for the last two years no Prob. But I also keep my cars in the garage out of the uv light.

Guess thats not bad... I have the rear (backseat) done in suede in my supra and its very staticy, everything clings to it while the whole front interior is done in alcantera. Heres a quick pic.. had it done in socal a few years ago. Keep us updated with progress!

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 138
Looks really great and elegant! So how much for such set?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back