The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Street Racing quotes/sayings/phrases

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heads/cam/spray 5.0 mustang w/ big stall on 28" M/T ET Drags, after i handed him his ass, and i swear he damn near hung the front tires,:

"i lost because i spun"

400whp turboed integra, after i embarassed him brutally:

"that was my backup motor, wait till i put my good motor back in!"

enclosed trailor rolls up, guy backs off a big tire full drag vega that sounds like the end of the world....

"anyone want to race my street car?"

mini-tubbed camaro, sitting on a trailor, owner looks at my car, on normal street radials, and says

"you have AWD, you're gonna need to spot me"

ROFL

LambdaJoker said:
my v8 owner cousin always told all the hondas that would talk s##t all the time, "run your car, not your mouth"

Sounds like something from 2f2f, yes, I've seen it.

I had my friends civic at the track, it was turbo but we took it off and it still had a blow off valve on the intake.

As a kid is looking at the header, then the bov, then header, then bov, i explain to him and he says " does it still make a blow off sound?"

I'm an ass and i told him yeah. LOL

TurboDSM86 said:
im not making fun of honda's. just that ####. i go to school with 2 kids who are big honda tuners or whatever. their cars are very respectable and they are pulling mid 13's at the track. i got nothin against hondas...

Hm so the only thing the Honda dude at the light said to you was 'Ive done some work to my car'...and you insulted him with the 'lug nuts...torque' thing. :rolleyes:

TsiNoob said:
You never had me, you never had your toaster!
Granny Slicin' , not double butterin' like you should
Your lucky that 100th slice of rye didn't blow the welds on the bread lift.
Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the crumb tray
And replace the ejector springs you fried!

I tend to use that one when I'm at a party and someone starts talking about racing. I forget where I heard it but I'll never forget it.

Pretty sure that's a rip from FnF, its what Vin Diesel says to Paul Walker at the end of the first race

Ams2gJim said:
Give me 5 and the crack

This is ever caming, blown on a full slick v8 saying here in chicago, and this is against a little old 4 banger

Lol old thread but yes, if you awd even if there slicked up on sus mods they want at least 5 and they want to prep the lane haha

JOEY A said:
Lol old thread but yes, if you awd even if there slicked up on sus mods they want at least 5 and they want to prep the lane haha
ROFL I hate to add to an old post like this but this is the lamest excuse I have ever been told, "My cell phone fell on the shifter." ROFL Must have been one of thoes 80's cell phones :rolleyes:

I hate it when people tell me to get a new bov so its loud, and makes the noise.
I have a blow through now.:cool:

Whats a laser?

them:How much boost you run?
me: 9-15 depending on the day.
them: those motors won't handle that.
me::rolleyes: think to myself (uneducated honda boy) actually they run like 11 stock.

them: (looking at my laser) I would have never known that was fast.

The most annoying question is what bov are you running? So I say stock, and they tell me I need a new one>

When im trying to get money races and people ask me what has been done i tell them i bought the car like that and I am unsure. I tell them i keep dead even with my friends civic and it runs high 14's. if they ask to see my engine i tell them my hood latch is broke.

VtecRex said:
You can always spot the true import tuner. For one, he's not in the crowd around the latest widebody RSX and he's not even interested whatsoever. You will notice his car has some scratches and never really is 100% clean because he just doesn't care what others think. He is in the hobby for himself and his own personal enjoyment. There is no glory for him, other than getting that MSD Ignition installed without messing up his timing or rotating his tires in record time. The true tuner will never get the respect he deserves, but he'll never ask for it either. It's all in a day of the life of the true import tuner, lost in the latest trend, forgotten by many, and barely respected at all. But when the day is done and the fads are over, he'll still have his rice rocket, drive it to work everyday, and crack a smile when he takes that perfect turn on the way home. The true tuners have been lost in the shuffle, but as long as they are still around, the import scene still has a bright future ahead.
Amen. Beautiful!

eclipsegsxgirl said:
Racing makes a heroine addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty.

"Racing from a roll is like masturbation....its good...but its just not the real thing."
Maybe so, but it reduces the chances of shocking parts too much and breaking. Especailly if it's not for money. Why break your car for no reason?

Haha i have two funny storys

This guy in town got a mustang gt and thought it was shot stuff. We take off at the lights and i waste him outta the hole and he never catchs up.
As i'm sitting in the turning lane he flips me off and i scream 4 GRANDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! (the price of my car when i bought it). I think the funniest thing is that he'll always wonder why i yelled that at him. Then i went home and looked up the price of a new GT and its something like 27K.

Me and a another dsmer who had no clue....
Me:wasup man i havent seen you around before.
dsmer:yea i just got this
me: what kind of mods do you have??
dsmer: omm.... i got a new stereo and some sway bars
me:sweet dude....(yea right)
dsmer: Yea im about to get this turbo it pushes like 400 horse....
meOMGoo really what is it
dsmer: T-25
me: oh i got one of those....
dsmer: oh no shit thats TIGHT MAN.....
me: so tell me why you would want to put a replace your turbo with another stock one??
dsmer: huh?? what are you talking about

after that i had had enough and i just left.... funny thing is this kid was in a crew that supposedly only works on DSM's....

My girlfriend wrote this and sent it to me today after reading the 9 Rules of Owning a DSM on an earlier page in this thread. I thought they were hilarious...and oh so true.

9 Rules for Dating a DSM Guy:

1 - Do not touch anything on the car without asking permission. If you get
permission, dont break it.
2 - Do not ask what every sound is, even if you think it sounds funny.
3 - When his friends are in the car, be prepared to get squished into the
back seat, because you're the "smallest"
4 - If something breaks, get a good book/magazine, a comfy lawn chair, and
wear lots of sunscreen and bug spray.
5 - Don't expect him to treat your car with the same respect he treats his
own.
6 - Your gift list for him will be a long list of car parts you have never
heard of.
7 - Get used to driving fast, with the windows down, with only the sounds of
the turbo.
8 - Dont tell him that his hands are dirty. He already knows and he likes it
that way.
9 - You will get pulled over while you're in the car with him. Don't worry,
he's done this before.

-Bill

QuickSilverGSX9 said:
My girlfriend wrote this and sent it to me today after reading the 9 Rules of Owning a DSM on an earlier page in this thread. I thought they were hilarious...and oh so true.

own.
heard of.
the turbo.
that way.
he's done this before.

-Bill

A M A Z I N G . :rocks:

some of my favs after racing (back when i had my 00 mustang)

"Its not what you drive. Ricer or Domestic. 4cyl or V8. Turboed or Naturally Aspirated. Manual or Automatic. Whether you have 100hp more or less then the other guy. Its about OWNING the other racer. PERIOD. Winning is winning and losing is losing."- ME (in response to being criticized for selling my mustang and getting a "ricer")

WRX STI: You gotta be boosted or nitrous or something
Me: No all engine work
WRX STI: bull$h!t
Me: Here take a look (i pull into parking lot and pop hood)
WRX STI: (after inspecting engine for nitrousl lines) Thats f$%ked up man I am boosted and have nitrous and you still kicked my @$$ and i've beaten mustangs like yours before
Me: yeah but i know how to build up a v8 and i ACTUALLY know HOW to race a RWD car, maybe you should learn how to race your car correctly

Honda Type-R: I bet I'll kick your ass
Me: Its a possibility
Honda: Wanna race for pinks
Me: Sure why not
Honda: What you got under there
Me: just a bit over 400 rwhp before my 100 shot of nitrous
Honda: Nevermind

A random racer- "Do you think you are cool b/c you have a mustang"
Me- "No. I think I'm cool b/c I just spanked your friend's awd eclipse which supposedly has 25lbs of boost." followed by lots of laughs in the parking lot

QuickSilverGSX9 said:

own.
heard of.
the turbo.
that way.
he's done this before.

-Bill

Hah.. your girlfriend knows what's up.

"not all hondas are slow.............just none of them are fast" - ME

After reading all 5 pages of this thread last night, i was laying in bed and kept thinking of all of the funny quotes, and somehow i just thought of this one for the honda guys!! But dont get mad about it, "we can just get high"............"high on boost"ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL -Bill, Street Racing Technologies

^^^^^yea that chase was sick. "hes driving 100 around turns, and on the straight aways the driver floors it to an unbelievable 140!"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back