The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Street Racing quotes/sayings/phrases

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When they don't stand a chance:
"Why don't you just give me your money and save your motor"-my quote

For the scared guys:
"Since you are racing your bench, let me go home and put some wheels on my couch"-mine

Guy with a S/C C5 Vette: "I seen your car at MIR and you only ran an 11.50"

Then my buddy chimes in: " Yea but his i/c pipe blew just past the 1/8th"

C5 Vette: "That's why your speed was only 90mph" :rolleyes:

He didn't see or hear the 1/8mi ET/MPH , but needless to say he wouldn't race me :mad:

"DSM's-Turning normal people into angry, flat broke ,heavy drinkers that throw tools since 1989."

AW4G63 said:
:cool:

How'd you remember that?

Remember........hell....I RESEMBLE that remark ROFL :cool:
Mike :talon:

maynard said:
"I seen three cars just like yours this weekend and they all had the hood up." -friend of mine at work-

We have two.....both on Jackstands :thumb:
Mike :talon:

VtecRex said:
You can always spot the true import tuner. For one, he's not in the crowd around the latest widebody RSX and he's not even interested whatsoever. You will notice his car has some scratches and never really is 100% clean because he just doesn't care what others think. He is in the hobby for himself and his own personal enjoyment. There is no glory for him, other than getting that MSD Ignition installed without messing up his timing or rotating his tires in record time. The true tuner will never get the respect he deserves, but he'll never ask for it either. It's all in a day of the life of the true import tuner, lost in the latest trend, forgotten by many, and barely respected at all. But when the day is done and the fads are over, he'll still have his rice rocket, drive it to work everyday, and crack a smile when he takes that perfect turn on the way home. The true tuners have been lost in the shuffle, but as long as they are still around, the import scene still has a bright future ahead.

I didnt read them all, but I dont think I need to. This is the best one of all time, but I think it should say car enthusiast instead of import tuner.

civic guy " i heard this thing had nitrous"

me "nope turbo"

civic guy "how much shot of psi are you running"

me WTF

that was two years ago, where i live now dsms have a reputation not to f*ck with us here

honda guy: you have a turbo, thats cheating
me: sorry i dont like to limit myself to 15's.

mustang guy: dude i missed 3rd, lets go again
me: no dude, thats an automatic, i used to have a 4.6 4r70W i know how they sound when they shift, you just lost.(at the same moment both of his hands are in plain sight and the car shifts into 4th next to me, the guy looks down then merges into the center lane and leaves the street)

most people that think they know stuff: so you got them blow off valves yet?
me: valves? theres only one, and they have them stock, i just have a better one
them: wouldnt it be louder with two?
me: WTF

here are a couple

" i only lost becuase i was shifting at v-tech"

Racing a honda is like running in the special olympics even if u win ur still retarded...

Dsm's eating nuts and bolts and turning people in to tuners since 1989

after me and a friend beet a mustang gt that was trying to show off 4 his gf.....
the face after both of us fly by....priceless
and u know what he was thinking b4 the race "watch this hunney ima whoop these 4cyl turds" hahah teach him

here is another good one i heard at my work the other day i live in south east ohio.....and work in west virginia this big ass truck pulls in dude jumps out comes to the counter and says hey where did u get the air intake on the front of ur car and can u show me how it would hook up to my carb......
i just shook my head .........just another customer at advance auto

i was driving home 1 night and some drunk guy in a BMW heard the BOV a few times and at the light he looks at me n yells out "bless you" i looked at him n sed "thank u"... priceless

DrZoom said:
Hey come on with the Turbo Timer comments, before i bought my dsm i asked someone that...
Me: Whoa you're cars still on and you took the keys out
Them: Yeah its a turbo timer
Me: does it make you go faster or something
Them (being nice and explaining it) no it helps cool the turbo down cuz otherwise you'll break it
Me: ahhhh cool so i should get one with my talon
Them: The way you drive... YES!!!!!

Well that was a year ago at least i can now say im enlightened:) :dsm: :talon:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL oh and by the way for honesty :thumb: :thumb:
:talon:

after me and a friend beet a mustang gt that was trying to show off 4 his gf.....the face after both of us fly by....priceless

you beat the mustang but did a flyby? something sounds wrong there. usually the loser has to do the flyby.

Thomas91169 said:
you beat the mustang but did a flyby? something sounds wrong there. usually the loser has to do the flyby.

i think he means after he flew by the mustang, as in passing it quickly

"Stop and think about it.. for every time you use the phrase 'F###ING DSM!' put away a dollar. At the end of the year you will have money for a new one, and you will just start all over again." - Me

Kinda ### but I said it out of no where one day and I thought it was clever. ROFL :cool:

my v8 owner cousin always told all the hondas that would talk s##t all the time, "run your car, not your mouth"

My ex: "Ryan *sigh* you spend too much time with your car"
Me: "Well at least it knows how to please me after 2 years..."

dumb kid at school: What stage turbo did you get?
me: Its a Bullseye V-Trim T3/T4 with a 38mm internal wastegate that flows up wards of 700cfm and can make 400 whp on 93 octane.
kid: Thats a stage 3 right?
me: Your an idiot

Honda idiot: *gangster voice* yeah man, I can run 40psi on my stock motor.
me: Cool! Just remember the more boost your run the less fuel you'll need.
:thumb:

turbo90gsx said:
My ex: "Ryan *sigh* you spend too much time with your car"
Me: "Well at least it knows how to please me after 2 years..."

dumb kid at school: What stage turbo did you get?
me: Its a Bullseye V-Trim T3/T4 with a 38mm internal wastegate that flows up wards of 700cfm and can make 400 whp on 93 octane.
kid: Thats a stage 3 right?
me: Your an idiot

Honda idiot: *gangster voice* yeah man, I can run 40psi on my stock motor.
me: Cool! Just remember the more boost your run the less fuel you'll need.
:thumb:

Pahahahahahaha, thanks for the coke all over my damn screen :mad:

"i dont give a sh*& what car you drive,
theres no replacement for displacement"

Boost...the replacement for displacement, haha

The best I can do is to say that on Saturdays and Sundays all my friends know I am busy til the sun goes down...(I work on my car outside) They dont even call til around 9-930 :D

--Kyle :talon:

Being pulled over in my friends 3g:
Cop: I know you were just street racing
Me: We weren't street racing
Cop: I know your one of those street racers, I see that nitrous bottle you have there(referring to the mini fire extinguisher on the a-pillar)
Me: That not a nitrous bottle, see it says "Fire extinguisher" right there..
Cop:........I guess I'll just let you off with a warning then

Funniest thing I've ever heard!

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD, you know you want to hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

some kid at a stop light off of hwy (local cruise strip) just last week.

civic hatch driver: your car turbo mannnnn?
me: yeah
him: ohhh thats cool man, i got some work on my car done
me: my lugnuts require more torque than your car makes
him: F* you mannn

then it appeared he launched, not too sure though.

TurboDSM86 said:
some kid at a stop light off of hwy (local cruise strip) just last week.

civic hatch driver: your car turbo mannnnn?
me: yeah
him: ohhh thats cool man, i got some work on my car done
me: my lugnuts require more torque than your car makes
him: F* you mannn

then it appeared he launched, not too sure though.
:toobad:
Making fun of Honda's is sooooooooooooo last year.

ndilo21 said:
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough - Mario Andretti

That is my all-time favorite quote. I put it in our yearbook my senior year of high school.

IHeartTurbo said:
:toobad:
Making fun of Honda's is sooooooooooooo last year.

im not making fun of honda's. just that ####. i go to school with 2 kids who are big honda tuners or whatever. their cars are very respectable and they are pulling mid 13's at the track. i got nothin against hondas...

TurboDSM86 said:
im not making fun of honda's. just that ####. i go to school with 2 kids who are big honda tuners or whatever. their cars are very respectable and they are pulling mid 13's at the track. i got nothin against hondas...

i dont make fun of hondas.... my friend has a S2K that runs mid 13s and his brother has a 13 sec. turboed civic.... i have respect for their cars and they have respect for DSMs.... isnt this the way it should always be?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back