The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

STR 520 Rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

412chris2g

Proven Member
Mar 27, 2015
Guyton, Georgia
I'm curious if anyone has any of these STR 520 Rims on a eclipse preferably a 2g. I'm thinking about getting some. And want to see the lip...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 223
Might be hard since STR is a new brand, BUT, if you goto google images and search for 2g eclipse XXR 521, you'll get some results. xxr 521 is identical to the wheel you posted.

Might be hard since STR is a new brand, BUT, if you goto google images and search for 2g eclipse XXR 521, you'll get some results. xxr 521 is identical to the wheel you posted.
I actually like those thanks man

Not really sure, but that rim looks like a copy of Konig Wheel Roller. Check out 4wheelonline under wheels sections. For pictures.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back