The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Starting issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duper15597

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 5, 2004
georgetown, Kentucky
Hey local guys,
I am having a issue with my 1g starting. I replaced the alternator and battery. Car would not kick over. When I tried to start it the first time after the new batt and alt a large spark came from begind the motor right where the starter is. I figured the starter was bad. I replaced the starter and now I get nothing....... Im in sadieville just north of georgetown anyone think they can come by to help me out. Im not the most car handy guy but I am trying to learn.I know its getting fuel ( I can smell it when I try to start it.)

Yea it just happened. The car ran great until now. I knew the batt and alt was old so I replaced them. Then ran into this issue and now I replaced the starter. I am going to work on it tomm. I'll check

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back