The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Street Build Squirrel82's 1997 Gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squirrel82

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
So after having the car as a nice looking cruiser for years I finally got to the track to the first time last year,best time was a solid 14 due to my lack of experience and crazy wheelhop.
Small 16g ended up crapping out so ended up swapping out a 20g with all the supporting mods.Just got it running right a couple days ago so I'm excited to see what it'll do as is at sits.
Plan is to log the runs and rewatch the tutorial ecmlink vids and read up here to fine tune the current set up myself.
20150927_172622.jpg

Finally broke out the 14s but the car cut off at the end of the run.It cranks but won't start,no CEL,weird,had to get it towed home.I can hear the fuel pump working and the rail is pressurized.It did start one time just enough to drive myself out the track and then it cut off again.
20151024_181453.jpg
FB_IMG_1445717847177.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back