The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Springfield DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VtecvrsTurbo

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2005
Massachusetts
So I've been in Little Rock, AR for the past six years and Springfield, MA is my home area. I move back up there in August and decided to check out the local forum, (Arkansas is very active on here) and there is not an active thread for this area whatsoever! How disappointing. :coy:

Anyways, i'm posting here to see whats the story with you guys and why nobody has anything going on. Lets get something going here and work out a meet or something! :hellyeah:

I have a 99 GST and have everything I need to do an AWD swap so I need some DSM brains here in the near future. :thumb:

Hey man! Im kinda of local hahha id be willing to help out a bit if you need anything. Theres a few of us in nh.

There are a handful of us in the springfield area but we dont do much as far as general forum talk or meets really, just kinda do our own things. Im sure you will see us around. Lebanon opens this weekend and a couple of us are planning on going and running.

I know this is a little late but I'm from ct and def down for a meet or cruise. Lmk if anything comes up

Yea Ive done fwd auto car to awd manual so I can help you out with any of that. Its not really hard just time consuming. I actually almost have all stuff lying around to do a full swap. LOL Im I was too lazy and I didnt get the awd gas tank off and the brackets where the carrier bearings bolt up for the driveshaft. Toe truck was their for the scrap car and I was to tired to drill out all the spot welds. But having a lift makes life alot easier though so I hope ya got one of those in your garage. Hit me up if you have any questions, I actually have alot of free time once finals for school is over in a week or two.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back