1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

Spotted white 1g Barton Creek Mall

Posted by bling5tatus, Oct 26, 2015

Please Support STM Tuned
  1. bling5tatus

bling5tatus Proven Member

Joined Sep 23, 2005
    DFW/Austin, Texas
    Yesterday I drove my 1g over to the mall right when the opened to get my phone repaired. Parked out at the end of the lot away from everyone was a pretty clean 1g Eclipse. It was white. I didn't get close to check it out to see if it was turbo or anything. It was still there when I left almost 2 hours later so they either work there or were shopping for a long time.

Anyway, I live down south and my sh** box runs.

My DSM:

50trim   manual
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi

GT35   manual

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors