The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Spotted Bakersfield DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is what my house looks like on a daily basis. =[ LOL

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375260630359.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375260630359.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 243
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375260639388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375260639388.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 242
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375260647338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375260647338.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 239
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375260659141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375260659141.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 241
Sent another DSM to the great racetrack in the sky.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I got the most out of her as I could but she couldn't sit there any longer, but it's okay cause she didn't have a motor/trans an was covered with rust so she's in a better place now.

Anyone know a decent shop in bakersfield im tired of banging my head against the wall about my car i dont live down there but will get it there if there is a decent place i dont have a good place where i live..

ha where to start It's a burnt orange 95 gst that was for sale in lamont a few months back with no axles. One issue is it has what sounds like lifter tick my last gst had a rod knock and this sounds different ive watched a million videos on it and thats my guess but im not a great person at diagnosing things on this car yet. I got the car for a decent price but i have found a million things i didnt notice about it (i got it when it was dark) so lifter tick, grinding when driving but not when its on jacks in the driveway, im guessing a fluttering out of the bov, the bov is vented to the atmosphere with a knock off adjustable bov but it has the stock air intake, it has a fmic but the top is still the original rubber and plastic stuff, it has a mbc that i dont think works because when i drive it i turn it and nothing changes but the aftermarket boost/vac gauge is all over the place so it would be hard to tell, it has a hks turbo timer that doesnt work the guy said its because the stereo is taken out of it, i changed the oil to see if the tick would go away it didnt, i drained the fluid in the trans and replaced it to see if it would help it catches a little when shifting to second the guy said it has a new clutch and slave cylinder, i did plugs and wires, i have new cv both sides, for the grinding i started with wheel bearings but i had an issue with it leaking p/s fluid from the hard metal line on the rack that goes from the driver side to the passenger side so i tried to fix it couldnt get it to stop after pulling it and putting it back in a few times ordered a new rack and tie rods but they sent it without the line i was having issues with so now i am waiting on them to hopefully send the line i need but not sure if the original one was leaking because i wasnt attatching it right or something and i cant find somewhere to order just the line i need so im waiting for the line to show up but it took 2 weeks for them to get my rack to me so it just sits there..

Damn, sounds like bought a project LOL.. I was gonna buy that one months ago, good thing I didnt LOL..where do you live? Maybe you can bring i t by my house or I can go check it out..text me for faster response, 4440173

Sounds good i live in lake isabella its in the mountains 36 miles outside of bakersfield but my fire station is in havilah where there isnt cell service. Ill get a hold of you when i get the steering figured out so maybe we can meet up and you can check it out. yeah good thing you didnt get this one..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back