The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECUflash SPOOLIGAN's Evo ECU in DSM Documentation

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As a small update the car is running really well without any real changes in the ecu. Unfortunately I live two hours away from where I'm keeping the car so I don't get much chance to play with it. I believe my thermostat is stuck open because the engine will get to temp while idling but once I get moving it drops. Also my logging cable is acting up so I haven't been able to get any data while driving. Going to try and tackle both problems next weekend.

Glad to hear. I really love these ECU's. My 1G ran amazing and smooth with the Evo/3G ECU.

Currently running a blackbox in my new 2G as well, with the Tactrix 2.0 cable and ECUflash/EVOscan. Also a great ECU and I have used this in a previous 2G as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back