The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since SRP is opening soon, it would be nice to see some DSM's show up to the track in style as a group. Assuming they all aren't jackstand pimping :rocks:

Not sure how many of you guys are still active but a DSM club has started.. you dont even have to have a dsm only be an enthusiast. if we can get enough members then ill be starting a web site for it. a legit one, one no free bull. we have three embers now, not including the presidents. i have many places we can set up meets and not get harrassed or anything. let me know what you guys think.

Just a little update for everyone, since I have been gone without internet for a while. I moved to North Dakota and was working out here....things went sour, so I will be returning hopefully within a couple weeks. My Mirage won't be running...and I will need some cheap wheels to get around, but one step at a time. I've been so desperate to get the f$%k out of here that I was trying to sell my only mitsubishi to make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that summer appears to of arrived (for now), I'm curious if any 2011 meets have been planned?

Now that summer appears to of arrived (for now), I'm curious if any 2011 meets have been planned?

As long everyone agrees to show up in their daily/2nd car. Everone i know with a DSM is in non-running form...myself included LOL. Swing King always has BBQ's at his place, but no DSM'ers ever show up LOL.

Well we need to get something organized...Perhaps we could plan an Airway Heights to CDA cruse on the back-roads? Just throwing some dates around...Lets take a vote.

Saturday July 16th
Saturday July 23rd
Saturday July 30th

I'd be willing to organize & manage RSVPs. To help motivate folks maybe we can start a "pot" for the cleanest/most tastefully modded DSM/EVO. I'll personally throw $50 in the pot but contributing to the prize is optional...

What do you guys think?

we going to do a meet or what?

Hey guys new to the forum, jus got back into dsms, jus bought a 98 gst, planning on

doing a 16g, fmic, 3'' exg, 272 cams, an dsm link, any sugestions would be great as ive

been out of the seen awhile, also let me know when u guys are all getting together,

thanx shad my # 208-659-8027

Hey guys new to the forum, jus got back into dsms, jus bought a 98 gst, planning on

doing a 16g, fmic, 3'' exg, 272 cams, an dsm link, any sugestions would be great as ive

been out of the seen awhile, also let me know when u guys are all getting together,

thanx shad my # 208-659-8027

Get ahold of me son! you know im always down to help ya with your dsm's.

i thought you were selling your car Steve? i might have my laser running by then.

hey spokane guys I be needing a 1990 non turbo water pipe and thermo housing would work too!! got cash whose got whats I need cmon yall hahahahaha

hey spokane guys I be needing a 1990 non turbo water pipe and thermo housing would work too!! got cash whose got whats I need cmon yall hahahahaha

i have the water pipe.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back