The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funny thing about mister "1320honda" is that he boasts about a badass honda that runs 10's, and no doubt it does but if you have been to srp and seen him race it took about 20+ runs of consecutive 14's and up to get there. not to mention he has a fully built motor and turbo combo, when a buddy of mine jared took a stock gsr motor, an ebay turbo kit and ran a 10.3 for about a quarter of the price.... i dont know it just makes me laugh

WOOOOOOOW! WTF did i ever do to you? yeah i have a honda, but you should stop swinging from Jared, Matt, and Pauls nuts! Yeah, i made about 12, 10 second passes. And it sure didnt take me no 20 consecutive passes running 14's to get it. It took me about 8 starting off running 11.5's. And comparing my car to Jareds is like comparing apples to oranges. I was on 20psi, pump gas, and a car that weighed about 2300lbs. Jared was on 30+psi, racegas, and FULLY gutted car. IM not knocking DSM's in any way, been thinkin about gettin another one just to have fun with thats FWD. And all i said to Chad, was its been my personal experience that DSM's break timing belts more than ive seen in Hondas. Soooo.....my bad. DSMers are the most emotional people when it comes to comparing them to Honda....JESUS ####ING CHRIST!!!!. :cry:

Talk shit about me all you want, i wont post in here again caue i felt i had to defend myself a little bit.

The car is coming together nicely Dan. I'll try and make it to the meet.

The car is coming together nicely Dan. I'll try and make it to the meet.

whens that?

well my bottom end is toast. the rod bearings are gone. big chucks of bearings in the oil pan

Ok well im at a loss with my car so im getting rid of it i bleed my clutch then she'll run for a while then bam no clutch again then i bleed again s.o.s same ol story! idle surge got to love ## dsm's they will brake ## wallet every time :(

im in need of a good set of 6 bolt rods and 7 bolt pistons

How about a whole car with a built motor??

waiting on picking up that motor.

im also getting this next week..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Build that Colt.....I need a fellow CSM owner around so we can go through sets of tires together! That one has seen better days, for sure!

Build that Colt.....I need a fellow CSM owner around so we can go through sets of tires together! That one has seen better days, for sure!

im going to go get it tuesday or so.

edit. expect im going awd

Last edited:
:boring:well ive woorked out some more gremlins and got my hi ass idle undeer control my biss skrew o ring was shot now just need to drop a new clutch in damn car gets real discouraging but thats a dsm 4 ya got to love em LOL!

By the way nice find whe3ls, im still looking for a gallant vr4 or an amg !

:boring:well ive woorked out some more gremlins and got my hi ass idle undeer control my biss skrew o ring was shot now just need to drop a new clutch in damn car gets real discouraging but thats a dsm 4 ya got to love em LOL!

By the way nice find whe3ls, im still looking for a gallant vr4 or an amg !

could be worse. i pulled my oil pan to find 4 toasted rod bearings. and some very shotting collusion repair done. the talom needs a need drivers side and well ###### a whole front chip. so i found a new shell

i have a knock off one.... LOL and a 255, with rewire. also pulled the engine harmess out of the talon. thats alot of work. 4 something hours.... any one need 90 parts or a 92-94 body conversion parts.

rims for sale, cant post to classifieds but want to sell locally.

original GSX wheels, matching centercaps and original lugs to use.

second set is aftermarket, stern st1's 18x8.5 with maxxis MAV1 225-45-18, 500 miles on the set.

200$ for the eclipse rims, 800$ for the 18's

will trade the 18's for evo factory rims.

i have the following i might sell. 1g awd 3 inch dp fp2's crower springs wallbro 255 with rewire vr speed front mount with gm 3 maf and maft 90 oil cooler 6 bolt forward facing oil housing 6 bolt block and crank unknow condition 90 awd trans axles and shifter 3 bolt lsd 92-94 rear conversion

i got a set of those rims for 25 bucks LOL.... anyone with a csm wanting awd parts let me know

so we need to do another meet. this time i can drive my 4g powered car

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back