The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Spokane/CDA/Post Falls area talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incoltnito

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 26, 2010
Post Falls, Idaho
Hey all....I know there are a few members in our surrounding area. I don't know you all or who is still active. I'd like to start this thread to see who's out there these days. Just take a little time to respond to let me know who you are, and your dsm's status as far as having meets in the near future.

Brian

Brian,

I was just up in Spokane today. I think I'm going to move up there possibly to Davenport Wa. I enjoyed the lack of rain! I wouldn't be up there until June.

I'll come up from Vancouver for a meet just for fun if I have a running car (not to often honestly)

Paul

Holy Toledo....Paul (the dsm guy)?? You sold me that 1.5 ecu for my colt, if you remember.

Yeah...I would love to have something happen in the future. I joined this site because there aren't any Colt/Mirage guys in my area. Thought some people might chime in here as well and talk about their car dilemas and what they were thinking about the summer.

Sounds like you are serious about moving now.

i live in millwood. i know couple people want to get a meet together. it might be user going to speedspeed.net to organize a meet.

I might be running into a absolutely AWESOME shop down here (my brother is likely going to be renting a place with a nice shop) and it would be FREE making my move up there pretty unlikely, if that does not happen (should know in about 2 weeks) I will likely be up your way, which honestly sounds like a fun change.

Yeah,
TheDSMguy...

Well if you guys can get a meet up and running i might get my car running for LOL. And incoltnito that was probably my old colt sold it to a friend and he ended up giving it away. it had a new rebuilt 4g63t when he did it to domb a$$ i was mad as hell.:ohdamn:

Well if you guys can get a meet up and running i might get my car running for LOL. And incoltnito that was probably my old colt sold it to a friend and he ended up giving it away. it had a new rebuilt 4g63t when he did it to domb a$$ i was mad as hell.:ohdamn:

Siege just to let you know I bought another Talon. Its a 91 TSi AWD auto car.

Does your friend still have the auto i sold him and t-case? I'm going to start collecting parts for the just and case scenario.

Well its nice to be back!!!

Well, Paul, it's pretty boring up in these parts. If it works out better to be in your area, I think that would be the best business-wise. Hopefully sometime this summer we'll have a meet worth driving out here for. : D

Siege...what's wrong with your car? That totally sucks I didn't buy that colt when it was on craigslist! I couldn't tell what kind of a heartache it was going to be buying a swap from someone else's incomplete project. I should be collecting the parts to do a swap on my other car..92' Dodge colt.

russell i still have the t case but the tranny is gone i think i still have the tcm for it also let me know if you want them

incoltnito it is the bov on my car it still runs but not worth a crap LOL if i can fix it it all should be great.

russell i still have the t case but the tranny is gone i think i still have the tcm for it also let me know if you want them

incoltnito it is the bov on my car it still runs but not worth a crap LOL if i can fix it it all should be great.

I'm interested in them. You still have my phone number?

russell i do not have your number pm it to me and i'll get back to you:aha: got my piping mached up for the new blow off valve. just need two 21/2 to 3" cupplers ans all should be good hopefully :pray:

Do you just need another 1g bov?

hey im close, drew rippin sh%t up in post falls i drive a blue 1g dsm was running 380hp till i broke some stuff, (boost leaks) so im lookin at gettin her back up to hp an showing the srt-4's how much they suck:hellyeah:

Well lets get a head count and try and set a date so we all can be there this time around last time was a pretty good turn out for are cars but a think we can do better my car might be in LIMP mode LOL but we will be there so lets throw some times dates and places out there.

Well me and my fam will be there to i just wanted to throw out that maybe we should me in liberty lake again only couse its pretty nuetral meeting place if that is cool with every one else.

i need to put my car back together. i picked up my 60-1 last weekend

brain needs a trany as far as i know. and my car i have no clue

well all the $hit talking has started on spokane speed what a big surprise that site is such a joke half the time

Spokane Speed is a joke its just a dram show anymore.

Siege thanks for posting over there and that was a great idea directing them to this site.:thumb:

well all the $hit talking has started on spokane speed what a big surprise that site is such a joke half the time

dont worry its just brandon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back