The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Spoilers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabriel_dsm

Proven Member
Mar 27, 2014
bakersfield, California
Which spoiler should i go for??? Stock look? GSX look or Aftermarket look? opinions first pic is my 2g now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 159
Gsx or no spoiler I'm rocking no spoiler at the moment and it's sexy as hell but with the gsx spoiler is nice
*edit* just looked at your pictures you uploaded I would stick with your stock spoiler unless you know how to do some body work then you could do the 2gb high rise spoiler

Last edited:
Obviously go with the Brian O' Connor race car spoiler! No but in all honesty, I'd stick with stock, you'll need to dig into body work to remove the 3-piece for the 2gb high rise.

indeed im feeling stock gsx look gonna have to do body work but it can be done!

When you do the body work to fill the previous spoiler holes, take your time or it will show and you'll it'll bug you forever after.

Proper prep and paint afterwards.

Maybe go for just a little lip spoiler. Looks clean

Have you ever considered painting/wrapping the roof lines black, and getting the raised Talon Spoiler in black as well? It gives a nice black top look and silhouette to it. It's been done a bunch of times, so I thought I'd add that to the mix of options you are thinking about.

A few companies (I know VIS is one of them) make the wider 3 piece version of the GSX spoiler, always has been my personal favorite.

if I were you, id go for low rise spoiler, it looks really nice. I have no spoiler on my eclipse and low rise spoiler on my other eclipse, with spoiler and without spoiler looks nice, I don't really like the high rise though. its just my opinion I guess.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back